1/27/2013

I,TRUELY AM.

Lately, I found a hilarious T at Topshop
which perfectly describes me.
'A nerd'...... Yes, I am.
I'm writing scripts and novels, and I've been called like that since I was a kid.
But I've been enjoying expressing what I like and so proud of being a nerd.

What makes you 'a nerd'?





                                                           t-shirt: Topshop(similar here/another lovely one'Geek' here)
                                                          Denim: Levi's/ belt: J.Crew(similar here)
                                                          hat: Gordon/ shoes: Pertini
                                                          jacket: Adam et Rope(JP brand)
                                                          glasses: Tart Optical


2 comments:

  1. You look great! Fantastic photos!

    You are welcome to enter my MAC lipstick GIVEAWAY!
    www.therainstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting your comment from Israel! the country I really want to visit someday.
    I love your IKEA outfits, especially that green JK!

    ReplyDelete