1/29/2013

MEIJI SHRINE

Yesterday, I paid my first visit to Meiji Shrine
to pray wishes for health and happiness
as one of new year's tradition that most Japanese do.

Meiji Shrine is located in the middle of Tokyo
but once you step into the grounds, you'd be surrounded by silence
and holy auras.
I love to stroll along the paths under the sunlight through the trees......
that clears my mind, and surprisingly heals me of my vague headache
in the end.






                                               coat: miumiu/ denim:seven for all mankind
                                               bag: Valentino/ boots:Chanel
                                               eariings: Mikimoto


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures... - and I like all the tradition... - hopefully will visit Tokyo in 2013... - looks always so interesting... have a great day!

    Giveaway: --> Win a Pair of new Christian Louboutin shoes <--


    Vanessa - PureGlam.tv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and invitation for Louboutin booties!!
    They are incredibly beautiful.

    Oh, I recommend that you wouldn't wear a pin-heels on if you visit shrines or temples.
    'Cause gravel might hurt your beautiful shoes.

    ReplyDelete