1/14/2013

WHITE-OUT IN TOKYO

I'm an early bird....but today, I couldn't get out of my bed
staring at the blizzard from a bed-side window.

The first and biggest one came this morning.
Though today is a national holiday: Coming of Age Day
heavy snow is piling up over the streets
and traffic system is completely down.

But nothing can be started by wining at home,
I decided to go out for a short walk with my dog 'JOJO'
to print the actual white-out scenery in my eyes.






                                                        jacket: MINUSEY (available here)
                                                        boots: Emilio Pucci/ sweater: Jaeger
                                                        gloves: asos(available here)jeans: DENHAM
                                                        sunnies: Alexander mcqueen(available here)

No comments:

Post a Comment