2/22/2013

GEOMETRY

The fashion in the 60's always captivates us,
and this season, monochrome was reinvented in geometrical prints.
'THE MOD' returned in so many designers' collections,
of course, the lead runners must be optical dresses of Louis Vuitton,
and Twiggy-style shown in Chanel.

And I found the best one to dip my toes into this trend.
To be honest with you, I felt a bit thrilled, 'cause it might have looked
like 'a trend-chaser'
but I found that it's easier to wear than I supposed and looked
amazing with black and white~the combination of the most basic colors.







dress: H&M(now available at stores/options here/here/here)
necklace: RADA
boots: Fendi
hat: asos
bangle: Jimmy Choo


2 comments:

  1. Cute look!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!
    I loved your blog,too!!

    ReplyDelete