4/21/2013

FLORAL&STRIPES

I love the idea of restyling because it gives me the chances
to utilize the particular items and to avoid imitating a magazine style 
which seems to come directly out of pages.

Floral and striped patterns are versatile items to be relied on,
but to make a bigger impact, I put them together for a challenge.

As wandering in my closet, images of color and printed combinations
flashed before my eyes...and seeing in a mirror, my heart skipped a beat.
'Cause it looked 'way more captivating than to wear one each.





dress(worn as a top): 3.1 phillip lim(here)
skirt: zara(here)
belt: no brand
bag: GUCCI
boots: Giuseppe Zanotti

ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!


6 comments:

  1. I have to say you have lived up to the challenge. You paired this two trends quite nicely. This outfit really compliments your figure. Well done!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole outfit! So pretty!

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it so much!! You look look absolutely amaziing!

    Style by Three Blog
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like that skirt!
    And that blouse is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look just lovely! <3 tones.

    www.hasehaseetlamode.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete