4/11/2013

RED LAYERING






Sporting my favorite Chanel jacket, I noticed that I've worn this
at least once a month.
If I fall in love with something, I'll keep on reaching for that particular item 
over and over again.
First, I paired it with black pants, and at the second time paired with
disheveled jeans, and today...I wore it with a gingham-check shirt 
adding a sort of a spring tone.

jacket: Chanel
shirt: uniqlo(here)
pants: Rock&republic(similar here)
shoes: zara
ring&bangle: Buccellati
bracelets: Seasonal Whispers(here)


6 comments:

  1. Wow! you really have great dressing sense.
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love red colour!

    Thank you for your comment and following on my blog xxx

    I’d love to following you on GFC!

    Kisses from Poland!
    Renews xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shirt!
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea combining a casual flannel top with chic chanel. very nice! http://budgetbrunettes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit! the colour red fits you very well :-))

    ReplyDelete