4/12/2013

'T'AKE IT EASY!

when I meet someone for the first time, I easily get nervous
and the memory of my trifle failure in the past makes it much stronger.

For me, the tip to avoid that is to show something noticeable
or to have something that can be shared in common.

A picture of my dog, a remarkable jewelry piece or just a pen with a
unexpected character on the top.

The 'trick' I chose today is this Star wars t-shirt
and this worked effectively for today's meeting with movie producers.






leather jacket: Beautiful People(JP brand/similar here)
t-shirt: Forever 21(here)
inner top: Three Floor(here)
denim: H&M
shoes: Jeffery Campbell(here)
hat: Hermes
watch: Hermes
bangle: Jimmy Choo
ring: Gemma Redux
necklace: Style Nanda(here)

ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!


14 comments:

  1. Amazing, and i love your shoes! :P

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shoes!

    I am your new follower) Do you want to follow me back?^^
    dashalu.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look! I've been looking for a hat like yours for the longest time!

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great outfit, you look fabulous!

    xxx
    Veronika

    www.goldandblackk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your necklace is soo fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog you have here :D

    if you are interested in fashion, healthy recipes, training, traveling and inspirational photos
    come check out my new-opened blog themichellec.blogspot.com

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning!
    great look!

    www.cloudletinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally love it!!!! landed here accidentally today! great blog you have here, would really like to stay in touch via G+ and bloglovin! let me know and i'll follow back asap! love & cheers and a wonderful day, tones. <3

    www.hasehaseetlamode.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty as always. :)
    followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look! I'm already following you!I really hope you to the same!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're incredible!! i just found your blog and i'm following!!
    xx
    http://fashionsicks.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/let-yourself-go.html

    ReplyDelete