5/01/2013

ON THE BEACH!!

Sorry for the lack of posts last week!
I had been extraordinarily busy finishing my task before leaving
for vacation.
And now I'm actually having the pleasure in a beautiful island, Langkawi >3
It's so nice to walk on the beach and breathe in the sun!
A brief moment to enjoy bare legs as well as a maxi dress!!




top: sass&bide
shorts: Gilly Hicks
hat: Gordon
sunnies: Bvlgari(here)
(Sorry, they are not sold internationally...)
shoes: Forever 21(anther color here)
necklace: Free People(also love these)
bracelet: Valentino(here)

ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!


10 comments:

  1. Looking lovely there :)

    xx Jeeshan
    www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your shoes..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing post! Beautiful pics and I love your look from head to toe :)
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW sexy lady!!! :) great outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the yellow shoes :)!!

    New post on my blog ---> http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's my first time here, I hope not be the last!

    You look so pretty and this photos are beautiful!

    Love it =)

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) Let me know!!

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool top, I'm jealous of the scenery :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely post :)
    I'm fallin' in love with your heels sooo lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your beach attire. So chic while relaxing. http://budgetbrunettes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete