5/16/2013

SNEAKERS FEEVERRR!!

Lately, I'm soooo into sneakers!
For long time, they were just for walking around in my neighborhood
or working out at a gym for me.

But I noticed and was so convinced of the simple fact: they are so comfortable!
And additionally, they go quite nicely with my staple outfits.
So, since then I've been rotating my sneakers and stalking to find nice ones
almost every day.
Actually there are several pairs I bought these days, so stay tuned and I'd
love to share you more!!






dress: asos(here)
bag: Proenza Schouler(similar here)
sneakers: Nike Flyknit Lunar1(here)
sunnies: Cutler&gross(similar here)

ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!


11 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful! Great dress, I like it so much! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfit I love the sneakers the bag and the hairdo

    -Visit My blog urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!let’s follow each other on gfc&bloglovin?
    flw me and tell where u’ve followed me!
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture where you jumped! :) x




    Feel free to check out and leave a comment on my blog searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog. Just came across, I m new follower. Say hallo to my blog and follow me back too. xoxo.
    wonted-girl.blogspot.com/2013/05/how-to-use-color-correcting-cosmetics.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Love your bag and sunglasses... :)
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look!! love sneaker too! used to hate them but now i love them! you're bag is AMAZING! love the ps11!

    The Fashion Menue

    ReplyDelete
  8. That outfit looks so great and the dress and shoes match perfectly !

    xx Julia

    www.followthefashionrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete