7/05/2013

THE SHADES OF WHITE

As a busy week ending, I had some rest, took a short nap
before I got ready for Friday fancy dinner!!
Tonight I headed to GInza Area: the biggest downtown of Tokyo.

I wanted dress up in white&white color-combo
with a fancier necklace and heels together.......
this top has cute peplum hem and the skirt looks so nice with patent
texture......
Thanks to this hot (and quite humid) weather, there's no need for a jacket!!

Hope you all had a nice week!!
Summer is now here, so sleep tight and have a happy weekend!!







top: zara(similar here)
skirt: Nastygal(similar here)
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell(here)
necklace: Adia Kibur(here)
earrings: Vivienne Westwood(similar here)
bangle: asos(old)

ARIGATO!  Thank you for reading!!


7 comments:

  1. I love your blog so much! You are so beautiful! You should be a model! :))

    Follow?
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look love the shoes !!

    New post on My blog ---> urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouwww! Amazing!!!!
    Great Pictures, you'r very beautiful <3
    Love your Heels, your Dress... your Look :-)
    Have a great Time!
    xoxo Kira

    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops... sorry i see you don't wear a dress... but it's look's like

      Beautiful :-)

      Delete
  4. beautiful lady
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is gorgeous with this nice top, the peplum skirt, these metallic pumps, and that gorgeous necklace. You look amazing! I "Hyped" this look on LOOKBOOK, as I first saw it there before coming to "FETISH TOKYO."

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... love your sandals... so special!!
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete