11/09/2015

HOW TO MAKE A HEAVENLY CLOSET

Right after I finished making a new kitchen, I got down to closet renovation......
to turn a tiny room into an ultimate haven.
To tell you the truth, my previous closet was such a poor-looking one,
only stainless pipes on MDF (thin wooden board) walls......never looked nice
or organized.
The lack of an organized closet has always made me want to create my own
system that would make storing my clothes and shoes practical and more
importantly please my eyes.

Here, I'm so happy to share my renovated closet with you.
As hard as it is to believe, turning a small room into a dream wardrobe system
was easier than I thought, with several hints of using visionary upsizing illusion.

1. Choose custom-made drawers.
    If your closet is small like mine, be brave to customize drawers.
    Pre-made ones might not fit the size of your room and leave extra spaces that cannot be utilized.

2. Mix dark and bright colors.
    Contrast of colors makes your room so stylish and sharp. I chose ivory inside the panels, walls, and ceiling, with dark brown on flooring and accent lines on panels.

3. Try mirrored face plates.
    This is the best tip to make your room seem larger! As the mirrored plates reflect flooring, this trick creates the illusionary contiguous floor.

4. Put statement ceiling lights
    Lighting is always important when decorating rooms. I believe the extra-large lights would lead the eyes up to the ceiling and widen your vision.

5. Furnish a mid-sized center table
    A center table in a closet is a practical item anyway. When you are back home,
    you're gonna put your bag on it, or you can style your outfits on the table.
    Of course decorating the table with flowers is even nicer.








32 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love how you oranized your closet!!! *-*
    I want one just like this!! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect wardrobe!
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of your closet. I wish I had an extra room to do this with myself. Thanks for sharing the steps you took to make this such a heavenly place.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is totally a heaven
    I love the design of your closet and how organized it is!
    Kisses from Indonesia<3

    xoxo
    amfiba
    http://amfiba.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one too! Just have no space in my flat :(

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a nice closet and so well organized!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this! Great post. :D

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have really nice closed my dear, I want the same one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful closet <3
    nice post

    www.chicpineapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looove the lights & the mirrored shelves!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. really cool , love the lighting ^^


    Tori Chu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This room is the place of my dream! It looks ideally, I want to have got this closet! There is not so much place in my flat but I want to make mo own closet - it will be smaller but also very practical and convenient. Love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an awesome closet and looks really easy. Thanks for the tips, time to create my own custom closet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. your closet it amazing! Definition of closet goals :D
    $200 Gift Card Giveaway on my blog
    http://www.mimosasandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg that closet looks so beautiful and elegant <3 thanks for the tips! :D

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  18. You really inspired me! I love this closet idea for an office.

    always a follower here!

    XOXO

    http://thehappypretty.blogspot.com

    Zilmy Vazquez

    ReplyDelete
  19. its so beautiful
    you did a good work

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omggg, I love your closet ! <3

    http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  21. very beautiful space, interesting post
    I wish you an happy day
    a big kiss
    <<< fashion blogger >>>

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your blog is so amazing!! I love it!
    What about following each other on blogger?
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great tips, and beautiful pictures!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful tips. Nice inspiration.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. your closet looks amazing! I love how the dark accents combined with light colours and ceiling lights make this closet modern. You did a great job organizing your closet....it looks fantastic.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete